We know you want the exact product or service to perfectly fit your application and you only have so much time in your day. Aqua Technology Group offers product customization and comprehensive services that back our entire product line.
Product Configurations | Control Panels | Radio and Wireless | Training | Installation and Startup | Calibration | Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Service | Comprehensive Control Systems and Service
Pre Sale and Post Sale Engineering and 24/7 Technical Support
- Custom product configurations – Don’t see what you want? Dream it and we will do our best to make it happen as you see it.
- Factory Calibration or Custom Calibration for any instrument or meter we sell
- Custom Programming and Configuration for meters, controls and instruments
- Small “One Off” and Prototype support
- Meter and instrument configurations to match your application
- Gauge mounting, filling and certifications
- Custom Panel Fabrication – steel, 304 and 316 stainless steel, fiberglass and polycarbonate
- Custom aluminum, steel powder coated and stainless steel back panels
- Custom Enclosure Graphics – Send us your file and we will get a quick quote out to you
- Screen Printing for Enclosures and Control Panels
- Enclosure Laser Engraving and Custom Laser Graphics
- Comprehensive Panel Design and Fabrication
- HMIs, Panel PCs installed, configured and programmed
- Custom Pump Controls installed
- Switches, Pushbuttons, Alternators and Controls installed and programmed
- Horns, buzzers, flashers, light lenses, hour meters, beacons, stack lights, vapor tight lights, batteries, chargers, timers, cycle counters and toggle switches
- Labels, Nameplates, Legend Plates
- Private Labeling – Your Name on the products we offer from our manufacturers
- Radio Path Studies – Know your network is professionally designed for years of reliable service
- Custom Network Design – Need base stations, repeaters and bridges or multiple networks in your telemetry or SCADA system? We have you covered.
- Full Protocol Configuration and Support – DNP3, MODBUS, and IEC 60870-5-101
- License and Frequency Procurement – We offer assistance in obtaining and maintaining FCC licenses and frequencies.
- Class I, Div 2-compliant wireless solutions
Great for getting the specific product training that you and your staff needs
- Online, Onsite and Offsite Product Training
- Custom Training catered to the needs of your organization
- Product Configuration Training Certification – We’ll train people in your organization to become your onsite expert
We provide a wide range of Instrumentation and Control (I&C) and process services in the water, wastewater and industrial process. Our experience throughout the water, wastewater, light manufacturing, pharmaceutical and a broad base of industries make us uniquely qualified to serve you. We work day in and day out in facilities ranging from the “Mom and Pop” business to Fortune 500 production floors. Our projects include simple treatment and pumping facilities to operations over 200 MGD. We offer our customers powerful online and onsite resources, knowledgeable 24/7 customer service and emergency response. Our goal is start each interaction with a servant heart while creating an environment for your success.
Great Service for Quarterly and Annual Calibration of Lab Instruments, Meters, Process Controls and Equipment
Aqua Technology Group offers on site calibration for most of the Midwest region as well as in house calibration services for clients around the globe. We are the region’s leading single-source provider of instrument calibration, repair and related services. We are staffed with highly trained experts providing the calibration capabilities to meet the needs of water, wastewater and industrial process.
- FLOW. Ultrasonic, Magmeters, Open Channel, Insertion Meter, Vortex, Turbine, and Others.
- PRESSURE and LEVEL. Tower Level, System Pressure, Sludge Blanket.
- TURBIDITY / SUSPENDED SOLIDS
- DISINFECTION Chlorine residual, Chlorine Dioxide, Ozone
- TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS
We utilize ISA, EPA, ISO and NIST standards. We will provide same day calibration documentation forms and apply equipment calibration stickers to those instruments and controls we calibrate. We provide NIST traceable calibration sheets in paper or electronic format upon your request and can help you obtain and maintain your organization’s quality standards and ISO certifications. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your facilities and automatic notification to ensure you have your certifications and calibration stickers on site for EPA, environmental management, and quality assurance requirements. For clients interested in additional savings, we offer flexible term calibration contracts. We also offer third party certification and validation for new systems and processes.
Quality Instrumentation and Control Service (I&C) for water, waste water, business, industrial, and pharmaceutical
Aqua Technology Group endeavors to be your full service company. We are water, waste water, business, industrial, and pharmaceutical experts. We offer vast knowledge and technological based solutions for whatever your process needs. Our service technicians can often repair your equipment on site. Sometimes repair is just not possible or just does not make sense economically. As such, we offer a full line of meters, instrumentation, networking and treatment equipment through our award winning equipment division. We offer on demand Emergency Service to meet your critical needs. If you need a guaranteed service on your terms, we offer customized SLA (service level agreements) and contracts to meet your organizations specific needs.
Instrument Repair – Quick, Convenient, Affordable
ATG offers a wide range of repair services for meter, controls and instrumentation. You save the time and inconvenience of sending your instruments and measurement equipment to multiple manufacturers and vendors. We can even provide accredited calibration for your repaired equipment so you are covered.
Aqua Technology Group offers custom solutions for water, waste water, business, industrial, and pharmaceutical customers. ATG strives to maintain product platforms that are open standards based to allow for future expansion with wide data integration and resource planning. We strive to provide industry proven, cost effective ownership solutions that are user friendly and low maintenance. Our systems feature hardened network based communications that permit system viewing and alarm reporting via cell phones, smart phones (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile), pda, email, text (SMS), pagers and other technologies. Our designs include technology based solutions that can be integrated across SCADA, billing solutions, building automation systems and many existing or new IT infrastructure. Our designs focus on secured system with maximum ROI.
Control System upgrades, PLC and RTU programming, controller reprogramming and optimization
We offer modifications and upgrades for control and automation solutions in many industries.
- Screen additions
- Tweaks for your SCADA system, DCS, ICS, RTU or PLCs
- Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Koyo, Omron, IDEC, RedLion Controls, Siemens, Control Microsystems SCADAPack, Sixnet, and many others.
Call us today to get started.