We offer a 30 Day Return Policy for most items
All we are really asking is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition. We are real people and understand things may have not gone as you planned or your may need to return it after this 30 Day period, just contact us if you have a special situation or need. Here are all the details for those special situations or for those that may try to abuse the system.
We will attempt to accept returns on most items, for any reason, as long as the following conditions are met:
Your return must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) and be received by us within 30 days of the date of purchase. REQUEST A RMA HERE. Items received after this 30 day period are subject to our acceptance and may not be credited or refunded. If in doubt or want to talk about your situation, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Proof of Purchase: We have to have a record of you purchasing the item from us. We will normally have this on file but you may be required to show proof of purchase on some orders.
- Condition: The item being returned must be in new condition with factory seals intact (i.e. no scratches, seals broken or other signs of use). All original packing materials (boxes, bags, etc.) must be returned with the item and undamaged. If the item returned doesn’t qualify “As New”, then a restocking fee (typically 10%-25%) may be applied as a percentage of the amount originally charged for the item. Again, we are understanding people here and are willing to work with you if something didn’t go as planned for you so just contact us if you need an exception or have a special situation.
- Reason for Return: In our Return Material Authorization (RMA), we will ask for a brief explanation why the item is being returned to us. This provides continuous product feedback and helps us understand product issues and your needs.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. Please request an RMA here or contact one of our Return Material Authorization (RMA) representatives for an RMA number before returning any products to us. The RMA representative may request return approval for your product by our Technical Services department or manufacturer before an RMA can be issued.
- Please note that we cannot accept products that you purchased from one of our Value Added Resellers (VARs) or any other third party. Please contact the VAR from whom you purchased when seeking potential replacement, repair or credit.
- A Return Material Authorization does not guarantee a refund or replacement. If a refund is initially issued and we or the manufacturer of the product finds the problem to be due to “customer abuse” or any other factor, the credit will be reversed and you will be notified of such action. Aqua Technology Group will accept no responsibility nor issue credit for packages damaged in transit for any reason. It is your responsibility to assure that the product is properly packaged for shipment. We highly recommend that you insure the item for the amount of the potential credit that you are seeking.
- Once the item is received and inspected by our fulfillment center (usually within 72 hours of receipt) we will process the return and then notify you of the approval of the item(s) for credit or refund. Your refund will then be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. We will refund you the purchased amount less shipping, handling and any restocking fees. Please note that depending on your credit card company or financial institution, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. If you paid on a NET account, your account will be credited within the next billing cycle. If you paid via check, a refund check will be mailed within 2 business days.
- Items that are generally not returnable include: any customized item, items with custom or “made to order” configurations, items with custom cables, custom lengths or dimensions, items with custom firmware or software, custom configurations, custom layouts, custom engraving or printing, custom labels, nameplates, made to order items, any non standard item or any product as deemed by us or the manufacturer as non returnable.
- Items shipped outside the of the United States or Canada, or items shipped “internationally” cannot be returned under normal circumstances. If there is a product defect, we will make all reasonable efforts to work with you and / or the manufacturer to provide you a full replacement if the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions apply. Customer is responsible for all shipping, handling, duties, fees and taxes associated with the cost of replacement of an internationally shipped item(s). No shipping charges, handling fees, duties or taxes will be refunded.
- If at all possible, please contact us prior to purchasing to confirm the specific return policy for any customized products you are intending to purchase.