Float Switch Mounts and Anchors – Part 3 of a Series on Lift Station Components.
In this Series: Exploring the ins and outs of liftstation components and learning how all the parts and pieces of a pump station come together to move America’s wastewater. We will explore the common problems of old pump stations and help you identify and understand the pieces and components in lift stations. We will also help you locate the parts to keep your lift station or pump station operating in top notch condition.
Check out Part Two of this series on Float Switches.
Quick Pitch: Lift Station Float Switch Mounting, Float Switch Anchors and Anchor Kits. What are some of the methods of mounts for float switch cord? What does it all mean and what float switch cord mount methods should I use?
Cord Mounting Accessories for Float Switches include:
- Float Switch Cord Weights
- Float Switch Plastic Pipe Mounts
- Float Switch Small Stainless Steel Pipe Mounts
- Float Switch Large Stainless Steel Pipe Mounts
- Float Switch Collar Pipe Mount
- Float Switch Cord Grips are available in 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ sizes and Flat Type Cord Grips for 12/2 or 12/3.
- Heavy Duty Zip Ties
Buy Float Switch Mounting Accessories and Anchors